timemon plugin for supervisord
1.0.0-dev (Next Release)
- Dropped support for Python 2.5.
- Added support for Python 3.2 and 3.3.
- Changed shebang lines in all files from using “python -u” to “python”. All of the eventlisteners in this package use supervisor.childutils, which does an explicit flush after every write to stdout.
- Added support for memmon to check against cumulative RSS of a process and all its child processes. Patch by Lukas Graf.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.9 where the -u and -n options in memmon were parsed incorrectly. Patch by Harald Friessnegger.
- Honor timeout in httok checks even on trying the connection. Without it, processes that take make than 60 seconds to accept connections and http_ok with TICK_60 events cause a permanent restart of the process.
- httpok now sends a User-Agent header of httpok.
- Removed setuptools from the requires list in setup.py because it caused installation issues on some systems.
- Added license.
- Fixed bug in cmd line option validator for ProcessStateEmailMonitor Bug report by Val Jordan
- Added -u option to memmon the only send an email in case the restarted process’ uptime (in seconds) is below this limit. This is useful to only get notified if a processes gets restarted too frequently. Patch by Harald Friessnegger.
- Superlance will now refuse to install on an unsupported version of Python.
- Allow SMTP credentials to be supplied to ProcessStateEmailMonitor Patch by Steven Davidson.
- Added -n option to memmon that adds this name to the email subject to identify which memmon process restarted a process. Useful in case you run multiple supervisors that control different processes with the same name. Patch by Harald Friessnegger.
- ProcessStateEmailMonitor now adds Date and Message-ID headers to emails. Patch by Andrei Vereha.
- The crashmailbatch --toEmail option now accepts a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Separated unit tests into their own files
- Created fatalmailbatch plugin
- Created crashmailbatch plugin
- Sphinxified documentation.
- Fixed test_suite to use the correct module name in setup.py.
- Fixed the tests for memmon to import the correct module.
- Applied patch from Sam Bartlett: processes which are not autostarted have pid “0”. This was crashing memmon.
- Add smtpHost command line flag to mailbatch processors.
- Added crashsms from Juan Batiz-Benet
- Converted crashmailbatch and friends from camel case to pythonic style
- Fixed a bug where httpok would crash with the -b (in-body) option. Patch by Joaquin Cuenca Abela.
- Fixed a bug where httpok would not handle a URL with a query string correctly. Patch by Joaquin Cuenca Abela.
- Fixed a bug where httpok would not handle process names with a group (“group:process”) properly. Patch by Joaquin Cuenca Abela.
- Added the memmon plugin, originally bundled with supervisor and now moved to superlance.
Added eager and not-eager options to the httpok plugin.
If not-eager is set, and no process being monitored is in the RUNNING state, skip the URL check / mail message.
- Added gcore and coredir options to the httpok plugin.
- Added the crashmail plugin.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size timemon-1.0.0.dev0.tar.gz (9.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|