A package that solves important formulas for physics and mathematics. Head to the website for documentation and more info!
I have created a website using wix but it's really not that great. The easiest way to go about reading documentation is to type tiquations.help() in your console.
- Quadratic equation
- Weight/Mass/Gravitational field strength
- Circle area/diameter/circumference
- Delta Velocity/Time taken/Acceleration
- Cylinder Volume/Surface Area
- Trapezoid Area/Height/Surface Area
- Pythagoras' Theorum
- Energy/Charge/Potential difference
- Power/Current/Potential difference
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
tiquations-0.0.8.tar.gz (3.9 kB view hashes)
Hashes for tiquations-0.0.8-py3-none-any.whl