Python library for some advanced Linux system calls
- Python 2.7 or 3.4+ (currently tested with 2.7, 3.4)
pip install tmsyscall
Check the documentation at http://tmsyscall.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Something else here.
Bugs and Feature Requests
Bug reports and feature requests are happily accepted via the GitHub Issue Tracker. Pull requests are welcome. Issues that don’t have an accompanying pull request will be worked on as my time and priority allows.
To install for development:
- Fork the tmsyscall repository on GitHub
- Create a new branch off of master in your fork.
$ virtualenv tmsyscall $ cd tmsyscall && source bin/activate $ pip install -e firstname.lastname@example.org:YOURNAME/tmsyscall.git@BRANCHNAME#egg=tmsyscall $ cd src/tmsyscall
The git clone you’re now in will probably be checked out to a specific commit, so you may want to git checkout BRANCHNAME.
- pep8 compliant with some exceptions (see pytest.ini)
- 100% test coverage with pytest (with valid tests)
- testing is as simple as:
- pip install tox
- If you want to pass additional arguments to pytest, add them to the tox command line after “–”. i.e., for verbose pytext output on py27 tests: tox -e py27 -- -v
- Open an issue for the release; cut a branch off master for that issue.
- Confirm that there are CHANGES.rst entries for all major changes.
- Ensure that Travis tests passing in all environments.
- Ensure that test coverage is no less than the last release (ideally, 100%).
- Increment the version number in tmsyscall/version and add version and release date to CHANGES.rst, then push to GitHub.
- Confirm that README.rst renders correctly on GitHub.
- Upload package to testpypi:
- Make sure your ~/.pypirc file is correct (a repo called test for https://testpypi.python.org/pypi)
- rm -Rf dist
- python setup.py register -r https://testpypi.python.org/pypi
- python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel
- twine upload -r test dist/*
- Check that the README renders at https://testpypi.python.org/pypi/tmsyscall
- Create a pull request for the release to be merged into master. Upon successful Travis build, merge it.
- Tag the release in Git, push tag to GitHub:
- tag the release. for now the message is quite simple: git tag -s -a X.Y.Z -m 'X.Y.Z released YYYY-MM-DD'
- push the tag to GitHub: git push origin X.Y.Z
- Upload package to live pypi:
- twine upload dist/*
- make sure any GH issues fixed in the release were closed.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tmsyscall-0.0.8-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tmsyscall-0.0.8.tar.gz (10.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for tmsyscall-0.0.8-py2.py3-none-any.whl