TNO specific extensions for Euphorie
Dutch company data
The company data collected and printed during the report phase is extended with numerous extra fields.
Old RI&E session import
tno.euphorie extends the online client to allow importing of survey sessions as generated by the old version of the instrumenten.rie.nl site as used up to September 2010. This can be done via a new form that is reachable from the country/session start page.
This package must be installed like a standard third party Plone product:
- add the package to the python environment used by the Zope instance.
- configure Zope to load the tno.euphorie zcml
- restart Zope
- install the package via the quick installer tool in the ZMI
If you do not already have Euphorie installed it will be installed automatically.
- Add missing alembic upgrade step
- Customize template for Start (Preparation), to keep old functionality
- Fix brown-bag release
- Start using alembic for keeping DB up to date
- Fix translation issue
- Adapt to Euphorie 11.1 that uses deep-linking
- Switch to Euphorie 11, with improved UI: the tool navigation is now part of the Phase navigation
- Action plan: TNO’s version has the specialty that top5 risks that have not yet been answered are NOT shown in the action plan. Fixed a bug in the navigtion that came from conflicting computation of affected risks and modules.
- CMS: on error unauth page, fix link to reset PW form
- Fix broken release 8.0.0
- Upgrade to Plone5
- Switch to outputting .docx natively
- Nothing changed yet.
- Nothing changed yet.
- Switch to Plone5
- Bugfix for the “measures” report: Do not rely on the pre-computed list of modules, since this can fail for a scenario with module->module->Optional module
- Another bugfix for the “measures” report. Correctly compute the future months
- Fix indentation in changelog, attempt another release
- Attempt another release, since 6.0.11 might not be working (?)
- Measures report: fix logic for calculating 1) which measures need to be shown, 2) what class to assing (ongoing etc)
- The measures_overview report has been customised from Euphorie to show not only the start of a measure, but their complete time span. A general design fix of theis report has taken place. NOTE: requires PrinceXML version 11!
- Fix translation issue on report landing (“Use it to”)
- Bump Euphorie to 9.0.23
- Bump Euphorie to 9.0.22
- Typo in Help text for ‘Regelhulp Id’
- Bump Euphorie to 9.0.12 to get the notification for outdated tools. #15240
- Fix link for downloading list of all risks on report landing
- More text changes / typos
- Remove debug output from report landing page
- Translation changes
- Nothing changed yet.
- Major change: upgrade to “OiRA 2.0” user interface
5.0.2 - October 13, 2015
- Fix creation and update of non-Ondernemingsdossier sessions.
5.0.1 - September 28, 2015
- Fix last bad spellings for Ondernemingsdossier.
5.0 - September 15, 2015
- Several small textual changes for Ondernemingsdossier-related text.
5.0rc1 - September 11, 2015
- Fix error in CMS survey view for surveys that do not have a regelhulp id set.
- Include session ZODB path in OD link search. This allows for multiple different surveys for a single OD user.
- Various Ondernemingsdossier-related text changes.
5.0b3 - August 12, 2015
- Fix another upgrade error.
5.0b2 - August 12, 2015
- Fix an upgrade error.
5.0b1 - August 11, 2015
- Complete support for Ondernemingsdossier
5.0a1 - July 30, 2015
- Start integration support of Ondernemingsdossier
4.4 - March 29, 2015
- Include Top-5 risks in the online action plan report. This fixes TNO ticket 252.
- Explicitly do not render widgets when we try to use widget instances in the report form. This fixes compatibility with current versions of Euphorie 7 and its underlying software stack.
4.3 - January 14, 2014
- Update templates to support CSS changes in Euphorie 6.3.0.
- Add rel=download to report download links to faciliate tracking downloads in Google Analytics (this requires Euphorie 6.3 or later).
4.2 - December 19, 2013
- Do not restrict absentee percentage to two characters. This fixes TNO ticket 246.
4.1 - October 30, 2013
- Support obsolete survey list from Euphorie 6.1
4.0 - May 1, 2013
- Adjust code for navigation tree related fixed in Euphorie 6. This is part of the fix for TNO ticket 236.
- Fix loading of ZCML in tests. This fixes problems running tests in current Plone versions which update zope.component.
3.1 - December 12, 2012
- Remove extra space after risk severity in action plan report. This fixes TNO ticket 215.
- Improve survey matcher for old survey session importer: never use survey previews, and it multiple surveys are found with the same RI&E id use the oldest published survey on the assumption that this is the original survey. This fixes part of TNO ticket 231.
- Update old survey session importer to detect surveys that can be found but where the contents differ so much no survey tree can be build. This fixes part of TNO ticket 231.
3.0.1 - November 28, 2012
- Remove debugging leftover in risk action plan form.
3.0 - November 22, 2012
- Synchronize with Euphorie 5.
- Add link to identification report to introduction for action plan report. This fixes TNO ticket 228.
2.1 - September 28, 2012
- Client API fix: fix handling of absentee percentage in company data. [wichert]
- Client API fix: do not copy address field to postal code field on update of company data.. [wichert]
2.0 - June 18, 2012
- Setup Sphinx-based documentation. [wichert]
- Update to support the client API introduced in Euphorie 4. Euphorie 4 is now a minimal requirement. [wichert]
1.15 - May 20, 2012
- Prepare for client API changes in Euphorie 4. [wichert]
- Do not list present risk as warnings in the action plan report. This fixes TNO ticket 219. [wichert]
- Update actionplan report footnote to reflect current behaviour of top-5 risks. This fixes TNO ticket 217. [wichert]
- If a module has no description skip it in the client. This fixes the tno.euphorie part of TNO ticket 213. [wichert]
- Really make priority dropdown for top-5 and policy risks readonly. Apparently the select HTML element does not support the readonly attribute, so use disabled instead. This fixes TNO ticket 221. [wichert]
- Remove warning-icon for risks with a problem description in the action plan report. Since this report only contains present risks the icon was not useful. This fixes TNO ticket 219. [wichert]
1.14 - April 17, 2012
- Skip policy and top-5 risks in action plan phase if they are not present. [wichert]
- Do not allow changing the priority for top5 and policy risks: they always get a high priority. [wichert]
1.13 - December 28, 2011
- Update MANIFEST to include missing zcml files. [wichert]
1.12 - December 28, 2011
- Add timeline report option for actionplan report. This requires Euphorie 3. [wichert]
1.11 - April 7, 2011
- Add note that arbo experts will not automatically receive reports. This fixes TNO ticket 181. [wichert]
- Fix SQLAlchemy 0.6 compatibility. [wichert]
- Update templates for new account settings tab from Euphorie 2.6. [wichert]
- Limit the number of characters for postal code and city fields in the company details form, preventing illegal input. This fixes TNO ticket 180. [wichert]
1.10 - January 25, 2011
1.9 - January 13, 2011
1.8 - January 11, 2011
1.7 - December 7, 2010
- Do not use (now missing) translations for texts specific to this package. This fixes TNO ticket 152. [wichert]
- Show decimals for absentee percentages. This employes a workaround for a zope.i18n bug 686058. This fixes TNO ticket 162. [wichert]
- Fix display of current number of employees in the company data form. This fixes TNO ticket 151. [wichert]
1.6 - November 6, 2010
- Rewrite company form to use z3c.form as form toolkit. This should improve form robustness greatly. Fixes TNO ticket 145. [wichert]
- Correct reStructuredText syntax errors in the changelog. [wichert]
1.5 - October 22, 2010
This release updates the profile version to 101. Please use the upgrade feature in portal_setup to upgrade the tno.euphorie:default profile to this version.
- Allow non-integer absentee percentages in company data. This fixes TNO ticket 142. [wichert]
- Improve check for valid years in company edit form. This fixes TNO ticket 138. [wichert]
- Override action plan report download as well. This fixes TNO ticket 143. [wichert]
- Add base infrastructure to run tests for tno.euphorie. [wichert]
- Update RI&E session loader to update dutch_company instead of company. This fixes TNO ticket 140. [wichert]
1.4 - October 7, 2010
- Do not treat 0 as not-filled-in when rendering the action plan report. This fixes TNO ticket 130. [wichert]
- Small robustness improvement in id-mapping logic: continue processing a module even if it has no external id itself. [wichert]
1.3 - October 5, 2010
- Copy the company details handling in the client from euphorie.client here in preparation for changes in Euphorie. [wichert]
1.2 - September 29, 2010
- Handle missing action plan measure data. This fixes part of TNO ticket 122. [wichert]
1.1 - September 23, 2010
- Configure email settings for real site. [wichert]
1.0 - September 17, 2010
- Initial release [wichert]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tno.euphorie-8.1.5.tar.gz (116.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|