OpenStack Testing Upgrades Library
Test Big Cloud Operations
Tobiko is an OpenStack testing framework focusing on areas mostly complementary to Tempest. While tempest main focus has been testing OpenStack rest APIs, the main Tobiko focus would be to test OpenStack system operations while “simulating” the use of the cloud as the final user would.
Tobiko’s test cases populate the cloud with workloads such as instances, allows the CI workflow to perform an operation such as an update or upgrade, and then runs test cases to validate that the cloud workloads are still functional.
Main Project Goals
- To provide a Python framework to write system scenario test cases.
- To provide tools for testing OpenStack system operations like update, upgrades and fast forward upgrade.
- To provide CLI tools to implement a workflow designed to test potentially destructive operations (like rebooting cloud nodes, restarting services or others kinds of fault injections).
- To provide tools to monitor and recollect the healthy status of the cloud as seen from user perspective (black-box testing) or from inside (white-box testing).
- Free software: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://tobiko.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/tobiko/
- Source: https://opendev.org/x/tobiko
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/x/tobiko
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tobiko-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (233.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tobiko-0.2.0.tar.gz (152.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for tobiko-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl