Minimal todo app implementation
A simple todo record which is simple as elegant, as it shows itself every time you spawn your terminal.
- type todo -h to list all functions
- --enable / --disable is to enable or disable todo. For example, if you choose to
python /path_to_todo/todoin your .bashrc, this flag would help you to disable you if it irritates at some point.
- -n flag is to add new task. The format is as follows
- python todo 'task-name'
- a dialogue box opens to save priority preference on a scale of 1-3
- -e flag is to edit a task. Usage:
- python todo -e 'task-id'
- save new description and priority on the same scale
- -d flag deletes a task. Usage:
- python todo -d 'task-id'
Todo [ get it?! ]
- sort on the basis of priorities
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size todo99-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (5.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size todo99-0.0.2.tar.gz (2.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|