todoBot is a task manager telegram bot. There are two types of tasks. The first one will notify you every day until you delete it. The second one is a timer with a start button. You create a bunch of tasks and then press the start button after what the timer runs and notify you at a certain time. Basically a multiple timer.
Required: python3, pip3, setuptools, config
`bash clone https://github.com/lrusifikator/todoBot cd todoBot sudo apt install python3 python3-pip pip3 install --pre --upgrade -r requires.txt sudo python3 setup.py install ` Or just: sudo pip install todoBot
It is possible to use it only if you have a free server where you can run it whole the time. It doesn’t need much, a low-end PC would be more than enough.
Creating a bot
- Search for the “botfather” telegram bot in the telegram search bar (he’s the one that’ll assist you with creating and managing your bot)
- Click on or type /newbot to create a new bot.
Setting up the todoBot
- Botfather will send you a bot token. Copy it
- Type in the terminal set-todoBot and insert the token
- Type in the terminal todoBot
If you want it to run on a server using ssh, type in the ssh session: nohup todoBot &> /dev/null & It’ill make able to keep the bot running after living the ssh session, delete all the output and hide the process
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|todoBot-0.2.tar.gz (45.6 kB) View hashes||Source||None|