A library to interact with Eneco's toon
This library is using the unofficial api and is not recommended. There is a new version of the library that works with the official api and can be found at https://github.com/costastf/toonapilib
A library to interact with Eneco’s toon.
Main information is cached for 30 seconds before reaching out to the api for freshness. Assigning values to either the thermostat or the thermostat state effectively changing the temperature clears the cache so the next call will get fresh info about the settings.
Most returned information is currently modeled as a named tuple since they need no intelligence. The smartplugs and lights are proper objects since they need to call the api and refresh their values. Everything else will evolve according to it’s needs.
The library exposes the data that toon uses to graph its consumption both as flow data (hourly consumption for the day) and graph data (yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly) consumption.
- Documentation: http://toonlib.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Reads values for gas, electric, temperature.
- Identifies connected hue lights and fibaro smartplugs
- Can read and set temperature and thermostat state
- Can turn lights or plugs on, off or toggle their state
- Can get consumption values from fibaro plugs
- More …
- Change the caching library to a name spaced one.
- Fine tune the caching sanely across all required objects
- Properly implement caching for flow and graph data information
- First release on pypi
- Added support for turning on, off and toggling lights and smartplugs
- Extended the info of lights and smartplugs. Added support for identification of locked state for switching them.
- Exposed a solar object. Removed the solar values under the power attribute.
- Added support for smokedetectors
- Changed the way the state is retrieved.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size toonlib-1.1.3-py2.7.egg (30.2 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size toonlib-1.1.3.tar.gz (19.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|