Create shiny new Python packages with Sphinx documentation, unit tests and tools to keep your code clean
Tooth.paste creates shiny new Python packages. Start your new packages with a prepared Sphinx documentation section, a test folder for your unit tests and a Makefile containing all the tools needed to keep your Python code clean.
Based on ideas found in Circus - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/circus
- Add information on webhooks
- Add the three types of modules as examples inside the package.
- fix travis.yml file name, which was set as travis.ci
- fix Read the docs by adding missing indexsidebar.html
- A lot of polishing to make the package squeaky clean
- refactor invisible vars
- rename the Paster templates to package, dotpackage and dotdotpackage for clarity
- Remove long description from interactive fields, because this is a combination of the README.txt and the CHANGES.txt files anyway
- improved documentation and unit tests
- add dryrelease mkrelease
- fix pylint, add pep8 and pyflakes, add sloccount
- Package created using templer [Maik Roder]