SSH/Telnet/etc connection Platform Engine plugin for the Network Topology Framework.
Topology Connect its a plugin (called a Platform Engine) for the Topology Modular Framework that allows to connect to and interact with an existing physical topology using SSH or Telnet.
This is particularly useful to perform tests on small, hardwired, already-built topologies inside a lab.
The main use case is to specify IPs of the devices using a Attribute Injection File (AIF) or by specifying the IPs to connect to in the topology description file itself (SZN file).
- Allow platform to receive options, so it is compatible with the new Topology 1.10.0 “options” feature. [David Diaz]
- Updated the base CommonConnectNode to support the Services API introduced in Topology Modular Framework 1.8.
- Removed the hostname attribute in the base ConnectNode so it doesn’t clash with topology_docker hostname attribute. Same name, but different purpose. To connect to a node specify the fqdn attribute in the SZN or using attribute injection.
- Fixed issue #4 where the SshMixin created an attribute name collision with parent classes.
- Removed placeholder documentation as the new Topology Modular Framework website will hold all documentation for the project and official plugins.
- First beta version.
Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size topology_connect-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (14.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size topology_connect-1.0.0.tar.gz (10.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for topology_connect-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl