Keeping you DRY since 2013
You have to add towel_foundation to INSTALLED_APPS, preferably before django.contrib.admin because otherwise the foundationified login, logout and password templates will not be picked up.
- onReady: A list of functions which will be run on $(document).ready(). Receive the jQuery instance as first and only argument.
- onForm: A list of functions which initialize forms. Might be called several times on the same set of elements. Receive two arguments, a jQuery object wrapping either document or some subset of the DOM and the jQuery instance.
Template for AJAX-loaded modals.
The following blocks are available by default:
- title: Browser title
- css: CSS declaration.
- body: Everything inside <body/> except for templates and js.
- navigation: The content of the navbar.
- main: The main container, that is, everything except for the navigation and the footer.
- search: A search form embedded in the sidebar.
- sidebar: The sidebar itself.
- messages: A messages container above the page header and the content.
- page-header: The page header, most useful when there is a <div class="page-header"/> inside.
- content: Content.
- footer: The footer.
towel_foundation comes with a selection of templates most useful with ModelView. Have a look at the files in towel_foundation/templates/modelview/.
towel_foundation overrides the styles of form items, form errors and warnings, of ordering links in the list pages and of the pagination.
Templates for django.contrib.auth
Log in, log out, password change and reset templates are included as well.
- onReady and onForm have already been described above.
- $.fn.flash: Changes a set of elements to be partially translucent before fading them in to complete opacity again.
- $.fn.autogrow: When applied to a textarea, causes the textarea to automatically expand in height when new content is added so that no scrollbar appears. Is applied by default to all elements matching textarea.autogrow.
- initForms([elem]): Runs all handlers in onForm. Defaults to handling everything inside document if no object is passed.
- modalLoad(url): Loads a foundation modal from a remote URL. This is automatically activated for all elements matching a[data-toggle=ajaxmodal].
- All AJAX requests are patched to work with Django’s CSRF protection.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size towel_foundation-0.8.3-py2-none-any.whl (69.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size towel-foundation-0.8.3.tar.gz (49.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for towel_foundation-0.8.3-py2-none-any.whl