A python library to interface with ansible tower's (awx) api.
A python library to interface with ansible tower’s (awx) api.
- Documentation: http://towerlib.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Can get, create and delete all entities in a tower deployment.
This code is MVP and needs a lot of improvements. Some of them are, optimize all queries, implement searching and filtering and implement smart caching of entities.
- First release
- Refactored code to use entity managers for all tower objects saving a huge amount of network calls and implemented filtering
- Removed pipenv locking mechanism as this is broken for python 2.7 completely
- Added capability to launch job template job
- Added support for specifying http or https and certificate verifications options
- Extented the editing capabilities of hosts to name, description and enabled status
- Implemented dynamic attributes in running jobs.
- Implemented cancel capabilities for running jobs.
- Updated the template to python 3.7
- Officially dropped support for python 2.7
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size towerlib-2.0.0-py3.7.egg (86.3 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size towerlib-2.0.0.tar.gz (58.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|