Transmogrifier pipeline sections to import WordPress polls into Plone.
Table of Contents
To enable this package in a buildout-based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add add the following to it:
[buildout] ... eggs = transmogrify.wppolls
After updating the configuration you need to run ‘’bin/buildout’‘, which will take care of updating your system.
- Export as CSV the following tables from your WordPress site usign the phpMyAdmin interface:
Use the following options for all:
- Fields terminated by ‘\t’
- Remove CRLF characters within fields
- Put field names in the first row
Export from phpMyAdmin as CSV.
- Edit the ‘wppolls.cfg’ file and set the options: ‘source’, ‘path’, ‘locale’ and ‘transitions’
- On the ZMI, got to ‘portal_setup/Import’ and select the profile ‘transmogrify.wppolls’
- Click on ‘Import all steps’ and wait for the process to finish
This source section generates a list of polls and its results; it doesn’t takes care of any information about the voters.
[csvsource] blueprint = transmogrify.wppolls.csvsource source = /home/customer/site/data/ path = /polls locale = pt-br transitions = open
- full path to the WordPress CSV export files.
- path, relative to the site root, of the folder where polls should be created; defaults to ‘/polls’.
- if you want the id normalizer to be aware of locale; defaults to ‘en’.
- a sequence of workflow transition names that will be executed. By default, polls are opened and then closed (‘open, close’).
This section is needed to update the results of a poll as the schema updater section doesn’t know how to deal with it. It must be used after the constructor.
[voteupdater] blueprint = transmogrify.wppolls.voteupdater