A collection of Ansible playbooks to detect and report potential issues during TripleO deployments
A collection of Ansible roles and playbooks to detect and report potential issues during TripleO deployments.
The validations will help detect issues early in the deployment process and prevent field engineers from wasting time on misconfiguration or hardware issues in their environments.
All validations are written in Ansible and are written in a way that’s consumable by the Mistral validation framework or by Ansible directly. They are available independently from the UI or the command line client.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tripleo-validations/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/tripleo-validations/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/tripleo-validations
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/tripleo-validations
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size tripleo_validations-12.3.0-py3-none-any.whl (406.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size tripleo-validations-12.3.0.tar.gz (179.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for tripleo_validations-12.3.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for tripleo-validations-12.3.0.tar.gz