DPD connector for the Tryton application platform
The Stock Package Shipping DPD module allows you to generate the DPD label using the DPD webservices. DPD has many different web services, the module supports:
This model allows to define the credential used to connect the DPD API. The credentials will be automatically retrieved based on the company of the Shipment.
- Company: The company for which those credentials are valid
- User ID: The User ID provided by DPD.
- Password: The Password used to access the DPD API.
- Server: Are those credentials used for accessing the Testing or the Production server.
The Carrier model is extended with the following fields:
- Product: The DPD product requested.
- Printer Language: The type of file used for the label sent by DPD
- Paper Format: The format of the label sent by DPD
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for trytond_stock_package_shipping_dpd-6.4.0.tar.gz
Hashes for trytond_stock_package_shipping_dpd-6.4.0-py3-none-any.whl