Tryton module to plug a URL to an action
The web_shortener module allows URLs to be shortened. It counts the number of times the URL is accessed and optionally triggers action.
The module defines a route /s/<shortened_id> which will redirect the queries to the URL registered previously with ShortenedURL.get_url.
Models that need to be callable from a shortened URL must define the method shortened_url_execute. This class method will be called from the underlying queue with the record and the keywords arguments transmitted when calling get_url.
- Shortened URL: The shortened URL
- Redirect URL: The URL the request is redirected to
- Record: The record on which method will be executed
- Method: The name of the method to call on record
- Count: The number of times this shortened URL has been triggered
The web_shortener modules uses the parameter from the section:
- shortener_base: The base URL without path for shortened URL. The default value is composed with the configuration [web] hostname.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for trytond_web_shortener-6.4.0.tar.gz
Hashes for trytond_web_shortener-6.4.0-py3-none-any.whl