TSPLIB95 works with TSPLIB95 files.
TSPLIB 95 is a library for working with TSPLIB 95 files.
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://tsplib95.readthedocs.io.
- documentation is not complete
- only 3.6 is supported (I am willing to remove f-strings if there is support; I might also spontaneously decide to do that)
- there are some things missing (being able to write out a TSPLIB file chief among them)
- read and use TSPLIB95 files like a boss
- easily convert problems into networkx.Graph instances
- supports and implements the following EDGE_WEIGHT_TYPE s
- supports the following EDGE_WEIGHT_FORMAT s
- supports SPECIAL FUNCTION edge weights too
It also has a CLI program to print a tabular summary of one or more TSPLIB95 files. No idea why anyone would want that, but there you have it.
- Added XRAY1 and XRAY2 implementations
- Simplified some of the matrix code
- Implement column-wise matrices
- Add a utiltiy for loading an unknown file
- Fix bug in the ATT distance function
- Update the CLI to use the models
- Document a bunch-o-stuff
- Switch to RTD sphinx theme
- Move most utilties into utils
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|tsplib95-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Aug 13, 2018|
|tsplib95-0.3.0.tar.gz (23.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 13, 2018|