Read it tululu.org without Internet
Save the category of site tululu.org offline
The program downloads from tululu.org books in text format and their covers. The following information is also downloaded to the json file:
- image path
- book path
After downloading the necessary data, the offline version of the site will be generated (you can see an example here)
How to install
Install using pip:
pip install tululu-offline
How to use
- [category_url] - the category url tululu.org
- [--start_page] - which page to start downloading
- [--end_page] - on which page to finish downloading
- [--dest_folder] - path to the directory with parsing results: pictures, books, JSON.
- [--skip_txt] - do not download books
- [--skip_imgs] - do not download images
- [--json_path] - specify your path to *.json file with results
- [--number_of_books_per_page] - number of books per page
Run the script with the necessary parameters. For example:
tululu-offline http://tululu.org/l55/ --start_page 1 --end_page 3 --skip_txt true --skip_imgs true --number_of_books_per_page 15
The first page of the library will be available at
Tululu-offline is licensed under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
The code is written for educational purposes in an online course for web developers dvmn.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for tululu_offline-1.0.4-py3-none-any.whl