Scripting dialogue and soundtrack for your Turberfield project.
Turberfield is the family name for a bunch of software components which support game development. This particular package is turberfield-dialogue. It helps you create dramatic dialogue or screenplay.
You can read the full documentation online.
Turberfield is a S ur PRISE.
- Turberfield can be understood by machines or human beings.
- Turberfield can be stopped and saved for later.
- Turberfield can be turned into something else.
- Turberfield listens to what you say.
- Turberfield knows what it’s talking about.
- for Economics
- …or Education, or Entertainment. Turberfield is deadly serious. And only a game.
What’s missing? UR!
- If you’ve spotted a bug in Turberfield, please let me know so I can fix it.
- If you think Turberfield lacks a feature, you can help drive development by describing your Use Case.
In either event, please visit the project’s issue tracker.
|Copyright:||2017 D Haynes|
|Licence:||GNU General Public License|
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size turberfield_dialogue-0.35.0-py3-none-any.whl (435.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size turberfield-dialogue-0.35.0.tar.gz (408.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for turberfield_dialogue-0.35.0-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for turberfield-dialogue-0.35.0.tar.gz