Scripting dialogue and soundtrack for your Turberfield project.
Turberfield is a framework for discrete event simulations and turn-based games.
It is developed by a private individual but released to the public under the GNU General Public License.
The API may change as the project proceeds. At this early stage you should only use the latest release; it may not be compatible with previous versions.
- Turberfield runs on Python 3.4 or later.
Download and unpack the source distribution:
$ tar -xzvf turberfield-dialogue-0.1.0.tar.gz $ cd turberfield-dialogue-0.1.0
Run the tests:
$ python3.4 -m unittest discover turberfield
Consult the documentation:
$ firefox turberfield/dialogue/doc/html/index.html
$ pip install turberfield-dialogue
Turberfield is a S ur PRISE.
- Turberfield can be understood by machines or human beings.
- Turberfield can be stopped and saved for later.
- Turberfield can be turned into something else.
- Turberfield listens to what you say.
- Turberfield knows what it’s talking about.
- for Economics
- …or Education, or Entertainment. Turberfield is deadly serious. And only a game.
What’s missing? UR!
- If you’ve spotted a bug in Turberfield, please let me know so I can fix it.
- If you think Turberfield lacks a feature, you can help drive development by describing your Use Case.
In either event, please leave a message on the project’s message board.
|Copyright:||2016 D Haynes|
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size turberfield-dialogue-0.4.0.tar.gz (11.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for turberfield-dialogue-0.4.0.tar.gz