Functions to manage the 2DoApp from the command line.
This package provides a library twodolib and a command line utility task2do to add tasks, projects and checklists on OS X to the 2DoApp from the command line.
Since version 1.5 (Mac) 2Do supports adding tasks by using an URL scheme. For example, if you want to add the task Save the world., you can open the URL:
to add this task to your 2Do App.
The task2do command supports creating such URLs from the command line. To print an URL of such a task, enter:
task2do "Save the world."
which prints the URL to stdout:
If you want to actually add the task to your 2Do App, use the -e or --execute option:
task2do -e "Save the world." # no output here, but the task should be in your standard list in 2Do
- runs with Python 3 and Python 2
- Create tasks on the command line and show the corresponding URL scheme, for copy and pasting it.
- Create tasks on the command line and open the corresponding URL scheme.
See the documentation at http://twodolib.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
See docs/installation.rst (It’s just pip install twodolib)
- Free software: ISC license
- fixed classifier in setup.py
- first public release.
- ADD: more commandline options implemented: repeat, due, dueTime, start
- ADD: docs
- not released - pre alpha.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size twodolib-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size twodolib-0.2.0.tar.gz (20.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for twodolib-0.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl