Writing RESTful API clients.
This fork operates nearly identically to wac except for these exceptions:
- Everything that hits the wire returns a Deferred
- Multi-page iteration is not possible
- len(obj) is not possible on objects that hit the wire to get the count
- This uses treq which is not 100% compatible with requests. Most notably, headers are handled differently and response objects have slightly different attribute names
- Conversion of the original wac tests to trial based tests. The tests that are here will not work correctly
- Initial conversion to twisted
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size txwac-0.2.tar.gz (13.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|