typedpy is a library for type-safe, strict, Python structures. It supports Python 3.4+.
- Class/Field definition
- Supports JSON schema draft4 features, including mapping schema-to-code and code-to-schema
- Serialization, deserialization between JSON-like dict and class instance
- Easily extensible. Wrapper of any class as a Field
- Inheritance/mixins of field
- Embedded structures within structures/fields and fields within fields
- Supports collections: Map, Set, Array, Tuple
- Immutable Structures/Fields
- Clean Java-generics-like definitions, but more flexible. e.g.: Set[Integer], Map[String(maxLength=8), String]
- No dependencies on third-party libs
There are many examples under “tests/”.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|typedpy-0.35-py3.6.egg (43.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||3.6||Feb 14, 2018|
|typedpy-0.35-py3-none-any.whl (18.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3||Feb 14, 2018|
|typedpy-0.35.tar.gz (14.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 14, 2018|