Typhon is a collection of tools for atmospheric research.
- reading and writing routines for ARTS XML files
- an API to run and access ARTS through Python
- conversion routines for various physical quantities
- a tool kit to collocate different data sets (e.g. satellite, ship, …)
- different retrievals (e.g. QRNN, SPARE-ICE, …)
- a subset of the cmocean color maps
- functions to calculate and analyse cloud masks
- various plotting utility functions
- functions for geodetic and geographical calculations
- interface to the SRTM30 global elevation model
- functions for cloudmask statistics
- and much more…
Further information on ARTS can be found on http://www.radiativetransfer.org/.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size typhon-0.8.0-py3-none-any.whl (632.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size typhon-0.8.0.tar.gz (575.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|