Twitter and Identica client using curses
Tyrs is a twitter and identi.ca client using curses that is easily configurable.
- Identi.ca and Twitter support
- Oauth authentication
- Proxy support
- utf-8 support, 256 Colors, transparency
- Mentions, Direct messages, Favorites, User and Search timelines
- Display thread view of replies
- ur1.ca, bit.ly and goo.gl support
- Filter system
- Configuration file allows for lots of customization
- Auto-Completion with nicks
Current release with easy_install (for python2.7, but other release coming soon):
sudo easy_install http://pypi.python.org/packages/2.7/t/tyrs/tyrs-0.5.0-py2.7.egg
or with python-pip tools:
sudo pip install tyrs
Dependecies that should be install automatically: * python-twitter, python-oauth2, python-argparse Requires: python-setuptools
git clone git://github.com/Nic0/tyrs.git cd tyrs python setup.py build sudo python setup.py install
check the [installation guide](http://tyrs.nicosphere.net/reference.html#installation) for more information.
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENCE (GPL) Check doc/LICENCE for the full licence text.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.