lightweight and efficient caching library
ucache is a lightweight and efficient caching library for python.
- [Kyoto Tycoon](https://fallabs.com/kyototycoon/) via [kt](https://github.com/coleifer/kt)
- [Redis](https://redis.io) via [redis-py](https://github.com/andymccurdy/redis-py)
- [Sqlite](https://www.sqlite.org/) via [peewee](https://github.com/coleifer/peewee)
- [Kyoto Cabinet](https://fallabs.com/kyotocabinet/) via [kyotocabinet-python bindings](https://fallabs.com/kyotocabinet/pythondoc/)
- [DBM](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DBM_(computing)) via [dbm module from standard library](https://docs.python.org/3/library/dbm.html)
- Simple in-memory cache using Python dictionary.
- Pickle serialization by default, msgpack also supported
- Optional (transparent) compression using zlib
- Efficient bulk-operations.
- Preload context manager for efficient pre-loading of cached data
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size ucache-0.1.4.tar.gz (10.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|