GUI to demo continuous blood pressure sensing
UCI cBP demo
GUI to demo continuous blood pressure sensing works on Linux, Windows, and MacOS X. This GUI requires custom firmware installed on MbientLab Metamotion R device, and a capacitor to digital converter from Analog Devices, AD7746.
Pull requests welcome! Please fork repository to begin with.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://uci-bp-demo.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html.
Following command assumes a Linux environment. For Windows and MacOSX setup, you may need to tweak the commands a little bit, according to your system setup.
# setup virtual environment python -m venv venv # enter virtual environment source venv/bin/activate # install the latest code from PyPI pip install uci-cbp-demo # power up the hardware # start GUI with parameters a=1 b=0 uci_cbp_demo gui -a 1 -b 0
To list available CLI options, use
uci_cbp_demo gui --help # Usage: uci_cbp_demo gui [OPTIONS] # # Options: # -a INTEGER Scaling coefficient # -b INTEGER Shifting in Y # --help Show this message and exit.
If you run into issues saying
Could not fetch URL https://pypi.python.org/ … There was a problem confirming the ssl certificate: [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:645) - skipping
Try follow steps described in pypa repository
curl https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py | python
MAC OS Notes
- OS X/macOS support via Core Bluetooth API, from at least version 10.11
- The macOS backend of Bleak is written with pyobjc directives for interfacing with Foundation and CoreBluetooth APIs. There are some values that pyobjc is not able to overwrite and thuse the corebleak framework was written to circumvent these issues. The most noticible difference between the other backends of bleak and this backend, is that CoreBluetooth doesn’t scan for other devices via MAC address. Instead, UUIDs are utilized that are often unique between the device that is scanning the the device that is being scanned.
- First release on PyPI.
- Fix typo and restrict support to Python 3.8
- Add device scanner and MacOSX support
- Support 2 channel operation and new board
- Supports waveform export
- Allows searching for devices from GUI
- GUI settings persistence
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size uci_cbp_demo-0.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (28.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size uci_cbp_demo-0.6.0.tar.gz (563.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for uci_cbp_demo-0.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl