A Plone portlet that shows a vimeo item.
This portlet shows a vimeo item as vimeo in the portlet. It’s LinguaPlone aware, and is initially created to provide a language-dependent address footer.
Author: Lennart Regebro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Development funded by the Nordic Council and Nordic Concil of Ministers. http://www.norden.org/
The product is compatible with Plone 3 and Plone 4.
Add unice.portlet.vimeo to your buildout and re-run buildout. Install the product in your Plone site using the Plone Control Panel (prefs_install_products_form) or the ZMI’s portal_quickinstaller.
Go to @@manage-portlets. If the product was installed properly, you’ll have the option to add a Vimeo Portlet.
Next, select a vimeo item to display. It can be any type of item. You can select which of the item’s fields you want to display in the portlet’s vimeo area:
- Title (either as a link to the vimeo item or as plain text)
- Body text
When the vimeo item doesn’t have a selected field, it should work without errors, but you’d obviously not see the field in the portlet.
You can set these options separately:
- portlet’s title as shown in @@manage-portlets screen
- portlet header title as rendered on page (use vimeo’s title or select custom)
- hide portlet header altogether
- conditionally show a portlet footer with a link to the vimeo item (link text is configurable)
- disable the portlet border
- Added German translation and moved portlet title and description to i18:domain plone to make them translateable in the add portlet dropdown, too [fRiSi]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size unice.portlet.vimeo-1.0.tar.gz (18.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|