Package for converting quantities in different unit.
Package for parsing as string quantities with or without units.
>>> from unit_converter import convert, converts >>> >>> convert('2.78 daN*mm^2', 'mN*µm^2') >>> Decimal('2.78E+10') >>> >>> converts('2.78 daN*mm^2', 'mN*µm^2') >>> '2.78E+10' >>> >>> convert('2.78', 'mN*µm^2', 'daN*mm^2') >>> Decimal('2.78E+10')
Note: It is necessary to provide the value as a string. Indeed, the high precision of conversion (1E-27) is possible only with string, by using Decimal object in replacement of float object.
Please submit and comment on bug reports and feature requests.
To submit a patch:
- Fork it (https://bitbucket.org/negetem/unit_converter/fork).
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Make changes.
- Commit your changes (git commit -am ‘Add some feature’).
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create a new Pull Request.
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
This software is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantibility and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Initial release
- Added support for combined units like ‘kg*m*s^-2’
Improvements - Big code refactoring
- Added handy functions convert and converts (return a string)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size unit_converter-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (9.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for unit_converter-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl