UPPAAL wrapper for Python.
Python library for reading, writing, analyzing, and modifying UPPAAL timed automata files. Works with Python >= 3.8.
uppaal-py is a work-in-progress library. For bugs, missing features or documentation please create an issue or send me an email. API is subject to change.
pip install uppaal-py
- Reading and writing UPPAAL files.
- LP based path realizability analysis.
- Finding set of furthest reachable locations with respect to a set of target (unsafe) locations.
- Working with variables of type
intand a subset of expressions involving
intsfor guards, invariants, and updates during transitions allowed in UPPAAL in addition to clocks during computations.
- Methods for calling UPPAAL/verifyta.
- Migrate to libutap for parsing files.
- Parameter synthesis for safety property.
- lxml type annotations and type annotations for the remaining functions.
- Auto-generated documentation.
- Analysis involving network of TA — product of two or more TA can be implemented in the future, though.
- Symbolic model checking, UPPAAL does that.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for uppaal_py-0.0.4-py3-none-any.whl