An ipv4/ipv6 suppported http proxy server
A perfect python based proxy server with both IPV6/IPV4 support
- pip install uproxy
- python -m uproxy.UProxy
- config your proxy client with server:8000
Why I love uproxy more even it’s a little slow than others
- DNS configure is not always allowed, but proxy is most of time!
- Https is auto supported because HTTP CONNECT is supported
- Safe from DNS cache poisoning
- Easy to deploy on gateway to just serve for lan client
Quick Config a server just server for lan
- pip install uproxy?
- Create a start script in some place(like ~/bin/start_uproxy), like
#!/bin/bash python -m uproxy -b [lan address like 192.168.1.1 or 127.0.0.1]
- Auto run by cron after reboot (create job by crontab -e),
@reboot /sbin/start-stop-daemon -S -x ~/bin/start_uproxy -b
- Lan client config http proxy by [lan address like 192.168.1.1]:[port num like 8000]
Combine with ssh port forward
ssh -L 8000:127.0.0.1:8000 remoter_user@remotehost
- python setup.py sdist
- python -m twine upload dist/*
Welcome to contribute
Any pull request is welcome.
Love My Software: https://www.paypal.me/medlab :)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.