API for Urban Rivals collection management
A module to support reading player purchase history data and storing it in a database.
- Basic Use:
Import api from urcollectionmanager
Create a request.Session and pass it, along with your credentials to session_connect_to_ur
Pass that same session (now authenticated) to get_purchase_history along with the number of pages to scrape.
Pass the result to convert_purchase_history
Optionally: Pass result to your own HTML parser.
You now have a list of Purchase objects that contain all relevant information available from the purchase history page.
- Database Use:
Run connect_and_initialize_database if you have a particular database location you want to connect to. By default this will connect to data/collection.sqlite
Pass a list of Purchase objects to write_history_to_database
If using convert_purchase_history, you will need to flatten the list of lists
Once the database has Purchase objects in it, you can run get_history_from_database to retrieve them.
- How To Use Tools:
- To run the project (preferably configure venv first)
>>> poetry install
- To configure your venv
>>> python -m venv /path/to/new/virtual/environment >>> poetry env info
- If env info does not match your path, try manually running Scripts/activate inside that environment
- To add a dependency (add a -D if it’s only for development)
>>> poetry add <dependency>
>>> git add >>> cz c
- More options can be found under options under Commitizen
- Update .pre-commit-config.yaml, then run
>>> pre-commit install >>> pre-commit run --all-files
- More hook plugins can be found at PreCommitHooks
- Use UR-API to collect player data. UR-API-Example
- Default to file output (excel or some form of that)
- Testing (pytest, Coverage-py)
- Documentation (Sphinx)
Not Required at this Time:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size urcollectionmanager-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (8.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size urcollectionmanager-1.0.1.tar.gz (8.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for urcollectionmanager-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for urcollectionmanager-1.0.1.tar.gz