Natural Language Processing (NLP) library for Urdu language.
Urduhack: NLP library for ( 🇵🇰 ) Urdu language
- Arabic and Urdu Unicode Redundancy Problem
- Character Normalization
- Combined Characters Normalization
- Diacritics Removal
- Spaces Before & After Digits
- Spaces After Punctuations
- Joined Words Fix
- Sentence Tokenization
- Words Tokenization
- Sentimental Analysis
- Sentence Classification
- Documents Classification
- Name Entity Recognition
- Image to Text
- Speak to Text
Urduhack officially supports Python 3.6–3.7, and runs great on PyPy.
To install Requests, simply use pip
$ pip install urduhack
Fantastic documentation is available at https://urduhack.readthedocs.io/
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug. There is a Contributor Friendly tag for issues that should be ideal for people who are not very familiar with the codebase yet.
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :)
Special thanks to everyone who contributed to getting the UrduHack to the current state.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
Copyright and license
Code released under the MIT License.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
urduhack-0.1.4.tar.gz (59.3 kB view hashes)
urduhack-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (62.9 kB view hashes)