Natural Language Processing (NLP) library for Urdu language.
Urduhack: NLP library for ( 🇵🇰 ) Urdu language
Urduhack as the name suggests is your NLP library for urdu language. It comes with a lot of methods to help you process Urdu data in the easiest way possible. It has support for removing unnecessary data. It smoothly handles numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, URLs and symbols like currency symbols.
- Arabic and Urdu Unicode Redundancy Problem
- Character Normalization
- Combined Characters Normalization
- Diacritics Removal
- Spaces Before & After Digits
- Spaces After Punctuations
- Joined Words Fix
- Sentence Tokenization
- Words Tokenization
- Data Pre-processing
- Handles all kind of numbers, emails, currencies and urls etc.
- Sentimental Analysis
- Sentence Classification
- Documents Classification
- Name Entity Recognition
- Image to Text
- Speech to Text
Urduhack officially supports Python 3.6–3.7, and runs great on PyPy.
To install Requests, simply use pip
$ pip install urduhack
Fantastic documentation is available at https://urduhack.readthedocs.io/
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug. There is a Contributor Friendly tag for issues that should be ideal for people who are not very familiar with the codebase yet.
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :)
Special thanks to everyone who contributed to getting the UrduHack to the current state.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
Copyright and license
Code released under the MIT License.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.