Universal Transcript Archive
The UTA stores transcripts aligned to genome reference assemblies using multiple methods in order to improve the precision and accuracy by which the scientific and clinical communities describe variants.
It will facilitate the following:
- enabling an interpretation of variants reported in literature against obsolete transcript records
- identifying regions where transcript and reference genome sequence assemblies disagree
- characterizing transcripts of the same gene across transcript sources
- identifying transcripts and genomic regions with ambiguous alignments that may affect clinical interpretation
- querying for multiple transcript sources through a single interface
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|uta-0.1.8dev_7511b226b3cb-py2.7.egg (59.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||May 10, 2014|
|uta-0.1.8dev-7511b226b3cb.tar.gz (1.2 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||May 10, 2014|