What is utilspie?
utilspie provides utility functions for Python Developer. Currently it has utilities for:
- Library import: Lazy load module, delete module, reload module
- Asynchronous call: Run multiple asynchronous process maintaining the order of response value
- File operations: Efficient file related operations using Unix Tools
How to Contribute
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.
Release history Release notifications
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size utilspie-0.0.5.tar.gz (4.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|