default settings for uwosh plone sites
What it does:
- installs uwosh.requirements
- installs top_level_navigation portal actions
- installs audience_navigation portal actions
- installs titan_services portal actions
- adds only_show_body_view for a Page content type so you can only show the contents of the page
- patches the zope last resort error handler to display something much nicer for ugly errors
Works with Plone 4.3.
You can append ‘/@@reported-errors’ onto any url and see the current list of errors that have happened on the zeo client. Technically, you could get different numbers depending on what client you use since I store these values in memory and once a server is restarted, the count is also restarted.
The referrer url will not always be able to be retrieved.
Use http://validator.w3.org/checklink to do a thorough check on links and make sure you select the “Check linked documents recursively” option so it will traverse the whole site for you returning a listing of errors.
- removed use of @@uwosh_tools in portal_actions [tkimnguyen]
- bumped version number to indicate works with Plone 4.0.1
- no longer requires uwosh.requirements
- add help_url property
- removes unnecessary include of uwosh.requirements
- By default, emails to firstname.lastname@example.org unless you specify in portal_properties -> site_properties a value for “error_recipients”
- fix to only send error once
0.4.2 ~ 2010-05-25
- add referrer url to what is captured if it is available
0.4.1 ~ 2010-05-24
- stop sending an email for every error we get–only send emails every minute for 500 errors and a summary email every day for the rest
- add an error report view to see the current urls and their errors.
0.4 ~ 2010-05-21
- more advanced error handling [Nathan Van Gheem]
- updated dependency situation
- updated all the portal_actions
0.1 - Unreleased
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size uwosh.default-1.2.tar.gz (22.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|