Adds a button interface for the different state ttransitions
The TransitionButtons add-on is a simple plugin for the Plone platform to make the state-change buttons in the edit bar more visibile. It just adds a small portlet-like box with very obvious buttons to publish/retract/etc the current document, assuming the user has rights to do so. Contributors ============
- Viewlet now longer appears when the product is not installed.
- Remove the ‘No Value’ option for the location drop box
- Added field to specify spacing around button box
- Button box now changes to fit the size of it’s contents.
- Added dropdown to select which corner the box will float in.
- Removed leftover jqueryui dependency
- Removed dependency on jqueryui
- More rewording
- Several small JS bug fixes.
- Added uninstall profile.
- Added “Enabled Content Types” settings.
- Created “close” button to allow users to quickly remove the button box
- if they want to.
- Added further tests.
- Refactored prefernces checkbox
- Created setting to make the button box “float” on the page.
- Setup unit testing, added tests.
- Moved the user preference option to the actual preferences page.
- Added the ability to opt out of the button panel in user preferences.
- Added code to prevent button panel from appearing to un-authenticated users.
- Arbitrary version number change to more accurately reflect progress
- Actually started logging changes.