Command line interface for Vectordash hosts.
# vectordash-host A command line tool for hosting your machine as [Vectordash](http://vectordash.com) GPU instances.
For a more detailed overview on how to get started, how the commands work, or general questions, please go to our [docs](https://docs.vectordash.com)!
#### Usage Examples
- vdhost install - Install dependencies on the host machine to configure it for hosting
- vdhost is-running - Check if the client daemon process is running on this machine
- vdhost login - Allows the user to authenticate themselves and their machine
- vdhost set-commands - Allows user to set up miner on their machine
- vdhost start-hosting - Runs the client daemon that brings the machine online and hosts it on Vectordash
- vdhost stop-hosting - Stops the client daemon and removes the machine from being hosted on Vectordash
- vdhost start-miner GPU_ID - Starts the miner of your choice for the provided GPU (id)
- vdhost stop-miner GPU_ID - Stops the miner for the provided GPU (id)