toolbox for various tasks in the area of vector space models of computational linguistic
Vecto helps to perform a range of tasks within the framework of vector space models of computational linguistics.
What functionality is included
- creating word embeddings by counting and neural-based methods, including sub-word-level models;
- importing and exporting from a number of popular formats of word embeddings and providing unified access to word vectors;
- perfroming a range of downstream tasks / benchmarks;
- visualising embeddings.
How do I get set up?
- pip3 install vecto for stable version
- pip3 install git+https://github.com/vecto-ai/vecto.git for latest dev version
- Python 3.6 or later is required
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size vecto-0.2.19-py3-none-any.whl (87.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|