Tools simplifying iteration, printing, saving, profiling, and documenting
Vector Movement Modelling Tools - Helpful Tools
This package contains miscellaneous helpful tools that were originally developed to facilitate the implementation of a vector movement model but may have broader use cases. The package contains files to
- ease code documentation by enabling enheritance of docstrings
- implementing indented printing for well-formatted status messages
- extending iteration tools
- saving and lading objects
- profiling code
- printing and saving status messages at the same time.
The package is licensed under the LGPL-v3. For documentation please refer to the project's documentation page on github. Please report any bugs on the project's bug tracker. You are welcome to adjust the provided files to your needs and to improve the code. It is encouraged that you share any improvements on the github page if possible.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for vemomoto_core_tools-0.9.0b2.tar.gz
Hashes for vemomoto_core_tools-0.9.0b2-py3-none-any.whl