Videomass is a cross-platform GUI for FFmpeg.
Videomass provides a graphical interface for audio and video conversions through FFmpeg.
Now also compatible with Python3 and wxPython-Phoenix.
- View progect on PyPi
- GitHub Page
- Support Page and Documentation
- Wiki page
- Downloads Source Code
- Installers for Windows and MacOsX
- Drag n' Drop interface
- Presets manager interface with fully customizable and expandable profiles
- Displaying metadata streams information
- Preview of exported media
- Preview video filters
- Reproduction of imported media
- Video conversions interface
- Audio conversions interface
- Save jpg images from a video sequence
- Audio peak level analysis with normalization process
- Grabbing audio streams from video with multilingual selection
- Selection of the time interval (for exports, previews, reproduction, tests)
- Convert multiple files at once
- Log management
- Multi language (English and Italian Languages support for now)
- Work on many platforms where Python and wxPython are supported, including Linux, Unix, MacOs and Windows.
- Compatible with Python 2 and 3
- Python (2/3)
- wxPython (Classic/Phoenix)
- ffmpeg >= 3.2
- ffprobe (for multimedia streams analysis)
- ffplay (media player for media preview)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size videomass-1.4.5-py2-none-any.whl (1.5 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size videomass-1.4.5-py3-none-any.whl (1.5 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size videomass-1.4.5.tar.gz (1.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for videomass-1.4.5-py2-none-any.whl
Hashes for videomass-1.4.5-py3-none-any.whl