Videomass is a cross-platform GUI for FFmpeg
Videomass provides a graphical interface for audio and video conversions through FFmpeg.
- Videomass on PyPi
- GitHub Page
- Support Page and Documentation
- Wiki page
- Downloads Source Code
- Installers for Windows and MacOsX
- October 2019 v.1.7.0: Added EBU R128 and RMS-based audio normalizations. Added support to VP8, VP9, H.265 and OPUS encoders. See changelog for more details.
- Drag n' Drop with multiple files at once.
- Batch processing for all included features
- Presets manager interface with fully customizable and expandable profiles.
- Dedicated interfaces: presets manager, video and audio conversions
- Displaying streams information.
- Playback for imported files and last exported file.
- Real-time video filters preview on the video conversions interface.
- Peak level-based audio normalization.
- RMS-based audio normalization.
- EBU R128 audio normalization.
- Setting duration portions for imported files, filters, export and tests.
- Log management.
- Multi language (English and Italian Languages support for now).
- Work on many platforms where Python3 and wxPython4 are supported, including Linux, Unix, MacOs and Windows.
- Compatible with Python 3 only
- ...And more
- wxPython4 (phoenix)
- ffmpeg >= 3.2
- ffprobe (for multimedia streams analysis)
- ffplay (for playback)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size videomass-1.7.0-py3-none-any.whl (1.6 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size videomass-1.7.0.tar.gz (1.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for videomass-1.7.0-py3-none-any.whl