Recalculate VINDTA 3C TA and DIC from CRMs
VINTDA recalculate diC and Alkalinity
- Version: 0.2
- Author: Luke Gregor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 2018-06-14
- Institution: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
Please acknkowledge this code when you use it.
This script is for recalculating in output from a VINDTA.
- Read in the .dbs file and associated .dat files with the dbs_to_excel() function. The script creates an excel file if a filename is given, else only a pandas.DataFrame is returned.
- Columns for nutrients are added to the excel file. These should be filled out before running the second recalculation step where CRMs are used to calibrate the data.
- Run the CRM recalculation step with the function recalculate_CO2_from_excel. The recalculation is performed without you having to do anything :) The data will be saved in the excel file in a second tab.
This was written for the CSIR’s VINDTA #18 and #35. There are thus headers that may need to be changed. These headers can be changed manually in the dbs_to_excel function using the header keyword argument. Be very careful when changing this. It needs to match your VINDTA’s column headers.
- add documentation for the functions. A little sparse at the moment.
- write additional info in the output excel file.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size vindta_reCAlk-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl (96.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size vindta_reCAlk-0.1.2.tar.gz (94.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for vindta_reCAlk-0.1.2-py3-none-any.whl