SQL statements generator for Zope SQL adapters
This package provides a simple generator for SQL statements, which are then executed by a Zope database adapter.
It does not try to implement an object-relational mapper (ORM) but simply helps to create SQL statements.
The purpose of this package is not to provide new functionality but to factor out existing functionality from an existing monolitic Zope product. Thus, it is more likely to lose functionality during further development (as parts of it will be forked out into their own packages, or some functionality may even become obsolete because there are better alternatives in standard Plone components).
There might be some work still necessary to make this product useful for a broader audience; it is currently in use in our monolithic product resp. it’s successors only.
- Methods: - insert - update - delete - select - query
- Implements the Context manager protocol (PEP 343)
This add-on can be seen in action at the following sites:
Full documentation for end users can be found in the “docs” folder.
Install visaplan.plone.sqlwrapper by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = visaplan.plone.sqlwrapper
and then running bin/buildout
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/visaplan/visaplan.plone.sqlwrapper/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/visaplan/visaplan.plone.sqlwrapper
If you are having issues, please let us know; please use the issue tracker mentioned above.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Tobias Herp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- No further changes. [tobiasherp]
- Initial release. [tobiasherp]