creating vrt corpora
Python class for creating vrt-annotated corpora. Still in very early testing stage.
Install by typing:
pip install vrt_generator
from vrt import Corpus, S, Text with Corpus("~","meinkorpus",4,"text_name") as c: with Text(c, text_name="Text2") as t: with S(c) as s: s.writep("Test","TAG","TAG","Lemma")
- Represent Corpus, Text, P and S Attributes
- Integration of spacy for automatic generation of a vrt-representation of texts
- Using Context Manager for xml-hierarchy representation
- Reduces to utf8mb3 and checks formatting compatibility
- If you want to add texts that are automatically POS-Tagged with Spacy, you might look at vrt_spacy
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
vrt_generator-0.0.6.tar.gz (3.1 kB view hashes)
Hashes for vrt_generator-0.0.6-py3-none-any.whl