toolbox for various tasks in the area of vector space models of computational linguistic
VSMlibs helps to perform a range of task within a framework of vector space models of computational linguistics.
What functionality is included
- loading several popular formats of word embeddings and providing unified access to word-vectors
- perfroming simple tasks like estimating word similarity
- visualising embeddings
How do I get set up?
- pip3 install vsmlib
- pip3 install git+https://github.com/undertherain/vsmlib.git
- Python 3.5 or later is required
- Oh, you are welcome to participate
Who do I talk to?
- Issue tracker is the way to go
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size vsmlib-0.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (20.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|