Wagtail nesting box
A set of abstract and concrete models for your Wagtail website.
If you need support, please use the GitHub issue tracker.
We love contributions, so please feel free to fix bugs, improve things, provide documentation. Just follow the guidelines and submit a PR.
- Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5
- Django 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10 (only with Python 2.7 and 3.4+)
- Wagtail 1.5 and 1.6 (required by Django 1.10+)
Wagtail nesting box is a powerful and flexible toolkit that helps you to build your Wagtail websites. Out of the box without extending any model, it provides:
- Static web pages: you can create a static page to write, for instance, your About us page.
- A full fledged blog: it includes an index page that provides pagination and tag filtering (based on tags usage).
- Streamfields as default: both static and post pages, use the Wagtail StreamField to write the text body.
- Template free: the package includes a set of demo template that you can copy to implement your own styles.
- Flexibility: the toolkit provides a set of models, templates and generic functions. If you need a slightly different behavior, you can simply extend our models.
The best way to get started with this project, is following one of our tutorials:
Full documentation for the project is available at http://wagtail-nesting-box.readthedocs.io/
wagtail-nesting-box is released under the terms of the BSD license. Full details in LICENSE file.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wagtail-nesting-box-0.2.1.tar.gz (13.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for wagtail-nesting-box-0.2.1.tar.gz