Full MVC support for wagtail pages
This module provides full MVC support for wagtail pages. Using it, it’s possible to extend routing for a page by using url configs and views. It addresses the same problem solved by wagtail’s own RoutablePageMixin, without breaking clean MVC principles.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://wagtail-app-pages.readthedocs.io.
- Add URL endpoints to wagtail pages by simply providing a url config
- Use regular django views instead of routing methods in the page model
- Enrich (class based) views and request objects, so views always have access to the parent page
- Adds a reverse() method to pages, so we can do reverse lookups with respect to the page itself
- Provides a template tag to reverse urls within the same page (automatically detecting parent page if available)
- Full url conf support, including django 2.0’s new path() urls
- Full support for app page revisions, explore older versions of the app page
- Wagtail 2.8 support
- Wagtail 2.7 support
- Re-integrating multi-site fix
- Correctly update wagtail 2.6 support in setup.py
- Wagtail 2.6 support
- fix issue regarding url resolving in multi-site scenarios
- Wagtail 2.5 support
- Wagtail 2.4 support
- update requirements
- ensure that parent page will also be available as “page” in the context
- Support for app page revisions
- Django 1.11 LTS support (issue #1)
- add context processor to provide parent_page to context
- fix templatetags missing in dist
- change to beta
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wagtail_app_pages-0.2.14.tar.gz (18.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|