Improvement to Wagtail editor UI.
This is an amended version of the Wagtail editor interface that makes it easier for users more easily visualises nested items and corrects a number of minor styling issues. Changes
- Much improved UI for nested StreamFields
- Consistency of UI presentation between inline panels, streamfield panels, multipanels etc.
- Always visible help text
- Consistent alignment of titles, fields and help text
- Consistent alignment of success text, breadcrumb and title
- Separation of meta data and actions in editor footer
- Conforms AA to WCAG
- Styling added to delete and unpublish actions in dropdown menu
pip install wagtailbettereditor
Then add wagtailbettereditor to your installed apps.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wagtailbettereditor-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for wagtailbettereditor-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl